BECOME A MEMBER
OKOGA is a strong advocate for representing the interests of Oklahoma oil and gas companies before the state government. This includes matters related to taxes, regulatory issues, safety and environmental policy.
Benefits of OKOGA membership include:
- Participation in working committees
- Industry-sponsored forums and annual meetings
- Up-to-date information regarding the oil and gas industry in Oklahoma
- Weekly email newsletter on industry issues
Oklahoma Oil & Gas Association offers several categories of membership. Membership is based on company size, engagement level and classification.
MEMBER COMPANY CLASSIFICATION
EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION – (FOUR LEVELS I-IV)
- Based on Market Cap, Formula Production Rank, Intents & Permitting Activity, Engagement Level
REFINERS & MARKETERS
- Based on Market Cap, Activity Level, Engagement Level
PIPELINES & GATHERING
- Based on Market Cap, Assets in State, Activity Level, Engagement Level
DRILLING COMPANY/SERVICE COMPANY
- Based on Market Cap, Engagement Level
- For engaged partners.
For additional information or to join OKOGA, please click here to contact us.